Since December 2014 50 Thousands of Pensioners are to Receive Food Parcels Additionally in Donetsk
The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Centre announces about expanding the pensioners categories in Donetsk, who may receive the food parcels every month. Starting next week Donets residents of 65 years old and over may register themselves (to receive a “registration card”) to receive the humanitarian aid. They will receive the aid starting from December 5Previously only the pensioners of over 65 years old could receive this aid.
At the moment this innovation applies to Donetsk only, because most of the pensioners live there. . According to the data of the Centre, in the city there are about more 50 thousand people of this age. In Donetsk more than 130 thousand people in total are going to receive the humanitarian aid.
Consequently, starting next week in Donetsk the food parcels will be given to the following population categories:
- Pensioners of over 60 years old
- People of 1st and 2nd disability group
- Single mothers with children under 18 (including widows / widowers with children under 18)
- Large families with three or more children under 18. If dependent children are over 18, humanitarian aid will be given to parents and kids under 18 – one food set per person
- Families with disabled children
- Foster homes and orphanages with children whose parents were deprived of parental rights.
- WW2 veterans and those who became disabled as a result of war in Afghanistan and other areas of hostilities
- Low-income families registered with local social services (below poverty line income group)
- Registered according to established procedure pregnant women of any gestational age
- People whose houses were damaged due to the hostilities if confirmed by documents
- Orphans under 23