«Medications for Children»: how to file an application?
The applications from parents are coming on the Centre's hotline. During the entire program operation period children received: 605 sets of insulin and test stripes; 626 sets of anticonvulsants; 458 sets of asthma medications.
"Medications for Children" program was launched in October 2015. The goal is to provide Donbas children having serious chronic diagnoses with special drugs that are suitable for them exclusively. The applications are accepted via the Humanitarian Center's hotline: 0800 509 001.
Who can be provided with this kind of assistance from Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center?
All children from 0 to 18 years old living in non-government-controlled areas of Donbas and internally displaced children staying in peaceful areas of Donbas.
Where are the medications issued?
Medications are issued in the pharmacies of Artemivsk, Kramatorsk and Mariupol, Donetsk region. The closest relatives of a child living in non-government-controlled areas can also receive medications here per procuration (grandmothers and grandfathers, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts).
What diseases are the medications provided for?
- diabetes mellitus
- bronchial asthma
- epilepsy (of any form and its consequences)
- cerebral palsy (of any form)
- hydrocephalus (with associated complications)
- traumatic brain injuries and their consequences
- central nervous system injuries
- encephalitides (and their forms)
How to receive the medications?
- Call the Humanitarian Center's hotline (0800 509 001) and leave an application.
- Answer the call of the Humanitarian Center's employee and find out what documents should be submitted and what pharmacy can the medicine be received at.
- Get medications at the pharmacy upon presenting the necessary package of documents.
What amount of medications is provided to a child?
Each child is provided with pharmaceuticals for three months ahead.