July, 24 – humanitarian aid issuing point of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center resumes its operation in Sverdlovsk
Today, on the 24th of July, the aid issuing point of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center resumed its operation in Sverdlovsk, located in non-government-controlled area of Luhansk region.
Address of the issuing point: 38, 50 years of October quarter.
Working hours: 9:00 – 15:00, work through lunch, Monday - Friday.
The aid from Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center can be received in this issuing point by local civilians of benefit-entitled categories, approved by the Humanitarian Center.
Survival kits for adults:
- People with the1st and the 2nd disability group
- single parents with children under 18 inclusive (including widows/widowers with children under 18 inclusive)
- multi-child families (3 or more children, all of them are under 18)
- retired people over 65 years old
- families with disabled children
- families with adopted children, orphans and children, whose parents' rights are annulled
- people, who obtained disability during the military actions in Afghanistan or other places of military operations
- people, who are registered in district administrations for labour and social protection of the population as low-income individuals
- pregnant women of any gestational age that are registered according to the established procedure
- orphans under 23 years old
Survival kits for children:
- orphans and children from 0 to 2 years old deprived of parental care, who live in a family-type orphanage, with foster family or under custody
- children from 0 to 2 years old, who are brought up by single parent (including widows/widowers with children)
- children from 0 to 2 years old from a multi-child family (3 or more children, all of them are under 18)
- children from 0 to 2 years old from low-income families, who are registered in district administrations for labour and social protection of the population
- disabled children from 0 to 2 years old and children brought up by parents with the 1st and the 2nd disability group
- children from 0 to 2 years old from families that appeared in difficult life circumstances
After the scheduled supplies of survival kits to Donbas have resumed since early July, Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center was also able to resume the operation of all three humanitarian aid issuing points in non-government-controlled areas of Luhansk region. During the whole period of the Humanitarian Center's operation here they issued more than 51,500 adult and children survival kits for local civilians.
You can find more details on the schedules of aid issuing points in non-government-controlled areas of Luhansk region on the website of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center. The working hours of your issuing point, when the humanitarian aid is issued according to the corresponding meal tickets, what categories of citizens is the humanitarian aid aimed for, what is the food package content and other questions can be answered via the online help service.