How to get help under the project «Medications for children»?
The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Centre continues to provide assistance under the project "Medications for children". Since the beginning of the project implementation, 1,235 Donbas children suffering from severe chronic diseases, have received help. The Centre has given away 3,144 sets of necessary medications.
Since 2015, thanks to the "Medications for children" project, small Donbas residents have received 231 sets of insulin, 700 sets of visual blood glucose test strips, 1,191 sets of anticonvulsants and 1,022 sets of antiasthmatics," said Ihor Khadzhynov, the Head of "Targeted Assistance" program of the Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Centre.
All children under the age of 16 living in non-government-controlled areas of Donbas, as well as children from families of internally displaced people, can receive medical assistance.
For what diseases is assistance provided?
- bronchial asthma
- convulsive and epileptic syndrome with diagnoses:
- epilepsy (of any form)
- craniocerebral trauma and the consequences
- injury of the central nervous system
- encephalitis and meningitis (and their forms)
- infection (any form)
- brain tumours (of any shape)
How to get medications?
- Contact the Humanitarian Centre’s hotline (0800 509 001) and leave an application.
- Answer the call of the Humanitarian Centre’s employee and find out what documents should be submitted and what pharmacy can the medicine be received at.
- Get medications at the pharmacy by presenting the necessary package of documents.
Where are medications given away?
Medications can be obtained in pharmacies of Bakhmut, Kramatorsk and Mariupol. By proxy, relatives or acquaintances of the families with children residing in uncontrolled areas can receive medicines there.
What is the amount of medications provided to a child?
Each child is provided with pharmaceuticals for three months ahead.